Electrical repairs and Modifications
AEW (Andy White) specialises in electrical repairs and modifications. So, if you have a small job that you feel no one would be interested in then get in touch.
There is nothing wrong with expecting tradesmen to be on time and tidy up when finished plus all work can be completed at a time and date to suit your work life balance
Below is an example of the works you may require.
- Circuit breaker faulty/tripping and will not reset
- Getting a new oven/hob and need them connected
- Wall socket requires replacing
- Having difficulty changing light bulbs on a light fitting
- Faulty dimmer switch needs replaced
- Ceiling rose and lamp holder needs replaced
- Existing spotlights require upgrading
- Bought a light from IKEA or B&Q and need it put up
- Need your outside light repaired / replaced
- Storage or convector heater not working
- Security light replacement.
- Intruder security alarm repairs.
- Common stair lighting repairs
Q. Can you give me a fixed price for the work I require.
A. Most times I can but I can visit your property and then send you a quote.
Q. What if I just need some advise.
A. No problem, just call, but please note I cannot give technical advice on how to do it yourself due to my professional indemnity insurance conditions.
Q. What if I want some lights replaced.
A. No problem, just give me an idea on what you are trying to achieve i.e. removing a light pendant replacing it with a 4-spotlight track
Q. Do you do installation works such as rewires, kitchens, extra power points.
A. No the majority of my work is fault finding , repairs , modifications and maintenance. Look at my services a bit like car breakdown companies that gets you back on the road.